Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Savior Please - Josh Wilson

Savior please take my hand I work so hard, I live so fast This life begins and then it ends And I do the best that I can But I don't know how long I'll last

I try to be so tough but I'm just not strong enough I can't do this alone, God I need You to hold on to me I try to be good enough but I'm nothing without Your love Savior please keep saving me

Savior please help me stand I fall so hard, I fade so fast Will You begin right where I end And be the God of all I am because You're all that I have

I try to be so tough but I'm just not strong enough I can't do this alone, God I need You to hold on to me I try to be good enough but I'm nothing without Your love Savior please keep saving me

(Hallelujah) Everything You are to me (Hallelujah) Is everything I'll ever need (Hallelujah) And I am learning to believe (Hallelujah) That I don't have to prove a thing (Hallelujah) 'Cause You're the one who's saving me Hallelujah

I try to be so tough but I'm just not strong enough I can't do this alone, God I need You to hold on to me I try to be good enough but I'm nothing without Your love Savior please keep saving me, Savior please keep saving me

No comments:

Post a Comment