Saturday, March 19, 2011

1 Year Ago

I woke up this morning feeling sick to my stomach. I laid there for awhile thinking it would pass. We were supposed to take the boys to the circus, I was going out for coffee later with a friend, church tonight. It was supposed to be a busy day. Instead I am laying on the couch feeling crummy. It made me think about a year ago. Gavyn was still in the hospital at this time. I remember this week too because all the nurses wore green on St.Patty's Day, John and Nancy took the boys to the same circus and we all came down with the same stomach bug. Weird huh? I mostly remember the day I had to come home sick from the PICU. That whole day and night the worst fear of mine was that something awful would happen to Gavyn and he would die without me there. That was one of the hardest days.

No comments:

Post a Comment