Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Dress Up

My boys love to play dress up. Nevin has always been a hat kid. He will go into his room, rummage around in the closet and come out with a fireman hat on, train hat, chef hat and just smile at you. He will get my shoes out and put them on as well and walk all around the house, very carefully so that they don't come off! Lately Skyler has taken to the concept of dress up as well. The other day I had brought up some materials and tools for a project and left them in the kitchen. When he asked about it I told him I could not start it right now but in a little while. 10 minutes later he came out of his room with his play tools stuck in has pants (like a tool belt), hat on and play wood.

"I am going to fix it!"

Off to the kitchen he went.

Yesterday I suppose it occurred to them that Gavyn should be dressing up as well. Skyler got the train hat out and plopped it on his head.

"Look! Train Gav!"

Simple moments like these make my heart smile. To have creative fun loving kids and to have all 3 of them home, healthy, growing and loving each other. God is good.


1 comment:

  1. The dress up time looks so fun! I also like the onesie "train Gav" is wearing :-)

    ReplyDelete