Monday, January 7, 2013

Scrapbooking

Yesterday was a glorious Sunday for me. My three girls from Community Group came over around 10 bearing all their crafting supplies and tasty beverages to share! We got everyone set up in my little craft room and began our projects. We heard stories about Ireland, Germany, babies, awkward moments, laughed and did not cry! Imagine that. We all accomplished a lot on our projects, took a short lunch break, drank lots of hot beverages and just encouraged and supported one another. We lived in and lived out community. It was beautiful. I was able to create about 6 beautiful pages in Gavyn's baby book and it felt good. He deserves to have a baby book filled with his memories. I have not gotten to the hospital pictures yet, that will be more difficult and the girls are ready to come back and help me through it. I was able to vent some of my feelings and have them speak some truth into it. There are so many feelings about that time that I have not shared with others and have not processed. Mostly because I don't share them and therefore get stuck in my own thoughts and can't break free. But there is a time and season for everything and I can truly see that God has ordained this time, with these girls for me to deal with some of it. I know they don't have all the answers but I can see why it is the four of us together. We all bring something different to the table and they are all dear to me.

One day at a time we keep not dying and getting up and moving.

No comments:

Post a Comment